Once again jared and I spend our Valentines day together in Mesquite. My valentines day actually started on friday when a beautiful boquet of daisey's were delivered to my work by the cutest deliverer's ever!! (my neice's and nephews). We leave right after work and take on the 6 hour drive. The time did fly by though. Jared and I spent valentines day out by a pool soaking up the sun. After we had a big barbecue with my family and a bunch of friends. What was the best part of my valentines day? just spending time with my adorable husband. Though it does not sound like we did much, it was so so so nice to get to spend the entire day together, we do not get to do that as often as i would like and their is no better present than that.
I'm glad you had a good valentine's day :) Its so nice just having a day to spend together huh. We love mesquite (nice hotels for a good price) Hope your good!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you took over the blog! Come visit us!
ReplyDelete